Terms and Conditions
Our website address is: https://wefixappliances.com.au.
- Title of any goods purchased does not pass to the buyer and remains the property of Wefix Appliances until payment is made in full.
- All claims for payment will be made under the Building & Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999.
- Payment for service, labour and parts, if applicable, must be made on the day of service, unless specified otherwise.
- Payment made by Credit Card will incur a 2% surcharge.
- Wefix Appliances take the utmost care when moving appliances for servicing and use equipment (ie drop sheets, floor protection) but do not accept liability for any damage that may occur.
- Wefix Appliances is not liable for any food loss.
- Acceptance of our goods, service or quotation is an automatic acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Estimates/quotes are valid for thirty (30) days from estimate/quote date. A written approval for parts/goods to be ordered will be required before any parts/goods are ordered.
- Approval for parts or goods to be ordered will incur a 20% charge of the part or goods for stocking fee if there is a cancellation or hold after the approval. (manufactures/suppliers charge Wefix appliances 20% stocking fee for change of mind)
- For all Warranty claims, proof of purchase/Service must be retained and shown on request.
- Warranty does not cover misuse of appliance, use of appliance other than as intended by the manufacturer, damage caused by insects or rodents, or no fault found.
- Sixty (60) day warranty on service call fee and labour, for the same fault. Any subsequent repair to the same appliance will be at the Clients expense.
- Warranty on parts depends on manufacture/supplier, most manufactures/suppliers offer a twelve (12) month warranty at most. Service call and labour charges will apply to fit parts under warranty unless it falls within the sixty (60) day period.
- Wefix Appliances labour and parts warranty is only valid if payment has been received in full.
- Wefix Appliances provides all the Consumer Guarantees contained in the Competition and Consumer Act to the extent to which they apply to this agreement between the client and Wefix Appliances.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude any applicable Consumer Guarantees.